We are looking for a Pivot & Farm Equipment Mechanic for Lindsay Zimmatic & Case IH Equipment
• Install, maintain, and repair center pivot irrigation systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems with pivot functionality.
• Participate in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
• Maintain current knowledge of Zimmatics and competitive products
• Maintain condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
• Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignment
Troubleshoots and repairs equipment to customer satisfaction in the field, shop or customer location. Removes, installs, repairs, disassembles, assembles, and performs failure analysis on equipment, including engines, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmissions, power trains, brakes, steering, and electronic and computer applications.
• Ag background
• Technical or Ag-related degree preferred
• Ability to perform needed work related tasks via computer, phone, etc. 2 years of experience performing service on center pivot irrigation systems, preferred
• Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance •Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems used in the installation and repair
• Oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
Irrigation Repair: 2 years
Print Our Job Application